[meteorite-list] lunar?

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:46 2004

Hi Mohamed, Dave and all,

Since we can't take Mohamed to the asteroid, lets take the asteroid to Mohamed :-)
Mohamed, give me your address and I will send you a free meteorite to look at and
compare to the rocks you are finding in an effort to get you going in the right
direction. BTW (by the way) I can't afford to send you a lunar but will send pictures
of some in order for you to check those out on your hunts as well as some Martian
pics. If it helps you to find a real lunar or Martian (and the odds are stacked
against you though not impossible) you can send a small part slice to me or let me
help you get it classified. Best!

--AL