[meteorite-list] Great Work SaharaMet!

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

I agree to. Their website is excellent and they provite information to
science and other searchers that help in their own finds. And that new C
type meteorite is a pretty good find to.
When the sahara gets all hunted out they will be a part of the meteorite
rush history that includes the labbennes, myself, Bruno, franco, alan
carrion, and numerous other people who are responsible for removing
meteorites from the sahara desert.
I like their search stories myself so I hope that they dont stop posting
them. The stories will surely even help me search when I go desert searching
myself. What I particularly like about their search stories is that they
seem accurate and contains more detail than anybody else are willing to
provide.
I have to go to the sahara myself again shorly. I am getting pretty low on
meteorites right now. The over a ton of meteorites that I took part in
removing from the sahara desert last year never lasted very long. I will be
sure to post my photos for everybody to see also. Hopefully somebody will
like them.
Cheers
DEAN