[meteorite-list] ad Meteorite Auction at the 2002 Tucson Show

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

Hi all,
        Well, people have begun sending in JPGs for the
fossil auction on Feb 10, but only a few have come in
for the Meteorite Auction of Feb. 8. As you can see by
the JPGs of the fossil auction, some pretty nice stuff is
already in. The little that has come in for the meteorite
auction is nice, but I know a lot of you are going to be offering
meteorites, so, please do get in your JPGs so we can have a bit
more fun with this. - Thanks, Michael
        See the fossils at:

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=29013598805_70643790303&US=0&collid=94641590303

and see the Meteorites at: