[meteorite-list] Current topics

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

Oh yeah, one last note before I go to bed about the Pellisons/Dean debate.
Please don't take my comments to mean that I don't like hearing about either
of your newest meteorites because I honestly do. Your slice from your last
trip is beautiful (especially those armored chondrules, wow!) and on behalf
of all of us thank you for sharing it with us and I always love seeing
Dean's beaut's from his latest shipments (hey, for the record, the biggest
meteorite in my collection came from Dean). Just, for the sake of everyone
here, stop taking cheap shots at each other, ok?
Thanks,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal