[meteorite-list] Covered Thin section sale

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

I had some Thin sections with cover slips made up. I had planned to start
"bessey ebay Thin section Thursday" with them to go along with my thin
section sundays but I got them to late as it is to close to tucson to start
auctions anymore.
I am trying to raise cash for a big purchase for Tucson so they are super
cheap. But they are cheaper to make if they have cover slips anyway. You
should like these. They turned out really nice.
Unlike the other ones that i sell you couldent use these to classify a
meteorite
See Here
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/thin-cover-sale.htm
postage is $2 for one and $3 for two or more. express tracable shipping is
$8.
All are one of a kind so first come first served but payment by paypal is
preferred and billpoint second. A check is Ok to.
I dont have time to make photos so I just did a list of what I have.
cheers
DEAN