[meteorite-list] SOHO's Private View Of A Sunbathing Comet

From: colin wade <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:44 2004

hi list
Having just returned from UK (-2 at noon ) to Qatar (+22 at midnight }
I was puzzled by the streak on the SOHO screensaver image ( works ISDN )
thought the uv detector had finallt succumbed to a mischief , the particle
storms can be very impressive
mystery solved
thanks Ron

althebest & back to the flu remedy