[meteorite-list] Re: suspected meteorite

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:40 2004

Dear Michael and List;
One of my recent experiences at a rock shop in Shoshoni, Wyoming. The
shop owner..."my mother found it and she said it was a meteorite".
 What's a guy to do, try and compete with the knowledge of Mom? I
traded some nice small gibeon slices for some nice jade slices so he
does have meteorites now.
Best,
Dave f.