[meteorite-list] WOW! thanks

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:40 2004

Hey Mike F. and Mike C.,
Thank you, this is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me. Up here in
Canada it is difficult to get meteorites. I have alot of the cheaper
meteorites, Canyon diablo, Gibeon, Sikhote-alin, Mbale and morocco but I
never have enough money to buy many meteorites because I am too busy with
school. I bought the moroccan and Sikhote-Alin with money I made with a
summer job. I love meteorites, I spend hours staring at my collection
imagining them as parts of asteroids smashing together breaking off pieces
and plunging through the atmosphere of earth, When I was younger I was (and
still am) fascinated by astronomy. I never imagined that I could own a piece
of the cold and unexplored depths of space, It still boggles my mind today.
Sorry, I'm babbling. My address is:

Graham Christensen
5702 43A St.
Vegreville, Alberta, Canada
T9C 1E3

This really means alot, thank-you and best wishes in the new year to you and
your families.

Graham Christensen
majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter