[meteorite-list] My First Piece

From: Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:40 2004

Quite a thread running hear.

My first piece was aquired only 2+ years ago. A neat little 3 gram Allende
end cut from Mike Farmer off ebay. I did trade it away (reluctantly) for an
8 gram LL3 end cut a few months ago. Economically a good deal but still sad
to part with it.

I am as addicted as Roman J. and do get the shakes from time to time but
have not been able to match his very impressive collection. Mine (needs to
be updated) can be seen at http://www.bmts.com/~tett/meteorite.html.

The best thing of collecting meteorites is getting involved with this
wonderful community. Hopefully one year I will be able to get to Tucson.

Cheers

tett
aka
Mike Tettenborn Owen Sound, Ontario