[meteorite-list] My First Piece

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:39 2004

My first meteorite was not actually a "meteorite" but a piece of iron
shale, that I thought WAS a meteorite, from the Meteor Crater Gift Shop.
I think my folks bought it for me back in 1988 or thereabouts. Come to
think of it, I may still have it in a box somewhere. My first REAL
meteorite was a 35g etched slice of Gibeon from Alain Carion. Still have
that one, and it looks super.

Matt Morgan