[meteorite-list] AD - Space Adventures - New Year, New Adventures!

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:39 2004

From: "Sales Admin"
<info-requests_at_spaceadventures.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:56:44 -0500

Subject: Space Adventures: New Year, New Adventures!

What better way to ring in the new year than new
adventures in space?

Space Adventures, Ltd. is proud to announce for 2002:

** A new way to participate! **
Between January 3rd and the 18th, Space Adventures' is
leading a once-in-a-lifetime meteorite recovery
expedition to the Thiel mountains of Antarctica.
With the expedition underway, we invite you to follow
our team's discoveries through our website!

http://www.spaceadventures.com/terrestrial/antarctica/

** A new space tourist! **
Space Adventures' client, South African Internet
tycoon Mark Shuttleworth is scheduled to fly to the
International Space Station in April!
Join our VIP launch tour and you can be there when he
launches! Claim your seat now: all reservations must
be made no later than February 23!
http://www.spaceadventures.com/terrestrial/shuttleworth

** A new Terrestrial Tour! **
Very few people have ever witnessed the beauty and
mystery of deep sea geysers up close. Now, Space
Adventures invites you to board our submersible and
experience life amid the hydrothermal vents!
http://www.spaceadventures.com/terrestrial/innerspace/

--
Questions? Comments? Contact Space Adventures at
888-85-SPACE or info_at_spaceadventures.com or http://www.spaceadventures.com/