[meteorite-list] Meteor crater impactite?

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:08 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01C1BB6A.CB8B0E20

Hello Graham!

Your description sounds like an Arizona impactite to me. Send me your ad=
dress and I will send you a free little Monturaqui impactite so you can c=
ompare them. Since I missed the bandwagon to send you free stuff....:-) =
 I will also include a little NWA encrite and Carion's new Meteorite book=
, signed by Carion. It is nice to see people with your interest and I ap=
plaud Farmer and Casper sending you the free little lots. Wow, that was =
weired I said a positive sentence with Farmer and Casper both in it...:-)=
 =20

I think somehow you have became the underdog we are all secretly rooting =
for.

Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"