[meteorite-list] Re: Other on Eagle Butte 2

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:08 2004

>EAT A DICK BUDDY!!! AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH
>PROPERLY!!!

And...

>I sit on the board of trustee's at
>the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller, AB.

What is wrong with this picture?

Perhaps these delightful and oh so professional e-mails should be forwarded
to the Royal Tyrell Museum so that the other board members can bask in the
wit and eloquence of this fine, well-educated lady who is name-dropping the
institution. I would do it myself, but I feel it is not my place. Matteo
should send these along as he is on the receiving end of it.
http://www.tyrrellmuseum.com/

By the way, the Museum's Research Staff Page
<http://www.tyrrellmuseum.com/whoswho/index.htm> does not list a "T.L.
Schimpf"

Good God Almighty. And I thought Patricia Polacco was over the top.

Bob Martino Can you really name a star?
                                   http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
"I look up to the heavens
 but night has clouded over