[meteorite-list] Other on Eagle Butte 3

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

Hello all

Probably Dr.Grady is interested in the answer of the
same idiot:

For starters the Catalogue of Meteorites of the
British Museum is also
incorrect as I have 31 samples that have never been
recorded in any
books
and are totally unclassified. If you rely all your
sources in books,
then
there is your answer. You have a lot of nerve to
contact me again and
having others doing the same. You are a first class
prick. Stick to
making
lables, it seems you do not know jack about meteorites
and their
locations,
only what the books tell you. Lighten up, I will be
reporting to eBay
again
about your inflicting the rights of privacy from
others. Stop
contacting
fellow friends and workers. I do not tollerate your
kind.

Regards

matteo

=====