[meteorite-list] Other on Eagle Butte

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

Hey, not trying to put ourselves up to the same level as the GIA but people
like this are the reason that Ron, Jim, Anne, Steve, Anne, and I created the
IMCA. So far, quite a few of the larger dealers have joined as well as many
people who just collect and sell extra pieces from their private collcetion
when they upgrade. Its also pretty safe to say that most of you have also
probally seen one of the logos that Jim made on eBay and/or different
people's websites. What's so great about all of this is that if you see
someone using our logo then you know that they're constantly being watched
by all the other 90 or so members to know that they're being honest and that
this person would not be allowed to stay a member unless they can have their
rocks classified by a respected lab.
If you've not seen our website feel free to check it out at
www.meteoritecollectors.org and if you want to join just make sure you're an
honest enough person and email me privately.
Best wishes,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal