[meteorite-list] OT: September Birthdays

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:07 2004

I'll chip in with 9/12/63. Although I may be on vacation during
September, depending on a number of factors, I probably won't be making
any mainland trips soon. We're saving up our shekels now for my husband's
proposed trip to Great Britain in 2005. He is a Naval History nut, and
wants to be there for the 200th anniversary of Trafalgar. Supposedly they
are restoring HMS Victory to sailing condition and will be taking her out
and _firing her guns._ Whoa.

Tracy Latimer