AW: [meteorite-list] Troilite in a pallasite? Why are the crystals so small?

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:06 2004

Hello Graham,

I have no Brahin with such an inclusion, but let me say that
the boundary regions between metal and olivine in pallasites
often contain accessory minerals such as troilite, chromite,
and schreibersite. If you have a picture of the inclusion,
someone could surely tell you what it is, but I suspect that
it might be either troilite or schreibersite.

Best,
Norbert Classen