[meteorite-list] Autographed Encyclopdedia of Meteorites?

From: Randy Mils <acculabs_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:06 2004

The Cambridge Encylopedia is not yet out. I believe it is due the end of
March.

Only two copies have been sold at the Tucson show. The #1 autogrephed,
certified copy was purchased by Mike Farmer at Blood's auction. I believe
Steve Arnold has the second copy.

Do not be fooled by sales of the old hardback book at inflated prices. They
can be bought for $30- from the Big Collector and Mike Farmer.

Randy