[meteorite-list] New Online Magazine

From: James Tobin <jimmypaul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:05 2004

Hello List,
Paul and I were a little sadden at the announcement by our friend John
Walters that Voyage Magazine would no longer be published. We felt that
doing something to keep the valuable material it contained flowing to the
meteorite community was important. So we are going to be creating an online
magazine at our website. We already have many articles that been
submitted. But this will be an large expansion of that idea.

We have contacted some of the authors that participated in Voyage and have
received some answers back that they are willing to contribute in this
format as well. This will be of course a free service offered as an
additional forum for those with something meteoric on their minds.

I have been the editor and designer of an online magazine as part of my
work for 7 years. That publication has just in the last month been
terminated. I hope I can bring some of that experience to this new
adventure.

We will keep you posted as plans progress.

Yours,

   James Tobin
   jim_at_meteorite.com
   meteorite.com