[meteorite-list] Hot Desert Meteorites

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:05 2004

Hello all

I no have problems, I collect all meteorites, is this
NWA, DaG's, Sahara etc....historical, fall's, found's
etc....but no like the prices of the meteorites go in
ruin. I repeat, is no possible a CR2, year ago minimum
you buy for $200/gr. now you pay under $30/gr., under
this way the total market go to the ruin. If I buy a
CR2 from a moroccan person for only $8/gr. - example -
is good for me, but I no sale this for $16/gr., I sale
for $150 or $200. Under this way, at few time you find
lunars for a price of a rare eucrite - type $300/gr. -
and SNC for a normaly achondrite, and this is no good.
Regards

matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato