[meteorite-list] Embarrassing Quietness

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:05 2004

Hi John and Bernd

Maybe now is the time for people to consider entering
METEORITE images for the new 2003 calendar.

We are looking for quality images that may end
up showing off a particular month in the calendar.

You will get FULL credits if your meteorite picture gets
printed, on at least 10,000 to 20,000 calendars or more.

All the collectors around the world are welcome to
submit photos. Full size images are NOT needed for
consideration, but if we like your image, we will need
your image to be of high quality and resolution.

It's like free advertising, no?

Best regards,
Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com