[meteorite-list] Fw: Willamette Meteorite Donation

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:05 2004

   Hi Matt and list: ....Matt; That is a VERY generous thing for you and your
partners to do! I am sure the tribe will appreciate the offer very much.
    After reading what is available on the topic, I think that the AMNH
could/might donate a piece. That was a sizable chunk (28 pounds? I believe I
read) that they traded for the martian material...might not be a bad gesture
to let the indians have a pound or two (Although they have no claim to any at
all).
   anyway; VERY NICE that you all are making the offer!
   Bravo!
    Jake

     Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites and Fossils
Queensbury, NEW YORK 12804
website: www.nature-source.com
email: meteoriteman_at_aol.com
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com
Phone:(518) 761-6702
Fax; (518) 798-9107
Proud member of:
The Meteoritical Society and
The Paleontological Suppliers of America
IMCA#4262