[meteorite-list] Tucson 2002

From: rockhoundm <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:04 2004

Some of you know that I was not able to go to Tucson this year (only Oscar
is there), but anyway I have good information about Darryl'd auction.
Last year I mentioned to Bob Keller about the Meteorite auction and he did a
great report.
This year Bob did it again!. The page is still under construction but you
can see all the final prices there and lots of photos!
Here is a link to the meteorite auction report page
http://www.tucsonshow.com/reports/tucson2002/p6.shtml
Eduardo