[meteorite-list] Prices please

From: Michael Casper <Michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:03 2004

I certainly can:

This office aquired:

1. 489 grams of Mt.Vernon (pallasite) from
ASU 14 Feb 2000 in trade. It was sold for $50.00 per gram in
May 2000.

2. 132.6 grams of North Chile in the aqusition of a collection and sold it
for $4.90 cents per gram on 14 Novenber 1998.

These prices are in our records and I hereby attest to them.

  xoxox, Michael Casper
  Michael I. Casper, Meteorites, Inc.
  P O Box 40
  Ithaca, New York