[meteorite-list] Interesting...

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:03 2004

Hello,
I was surfing thru Yahoo groups and joined a little (v. little) group called
The meteorite Express and I found an archive mail from our Mo...
===========================
We have a big ammount of diamond of diiferent quality.
The diamonds are not ordinary diamonds but rather they are of
extraterestrial origion brought to earth by a meteor found in Oman. We
examined them carfully in the lab and by experts and they are of very good
quality (some are D, VVS1, up to 10 carat).
You can see some pictures at:
http://pages.britishlibrary.net/mhy10/meteor/
and please dont think it is quartz, but the pictures are magnified.

We are looking for dealers to sell these diamonds, if you are interested or
can help in this regard, please email me at: mhy10_at_hotmail.com
Best Regards
M Yousef

dated 13th Jan

I have no further comments...