[meteorite-list] Tucson Show and Party Photo's

From: Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:03 2004

Hello List Members

Same photo's different Host, I hope this works a little better.

I would like to share a few photo's from the Tucson Show and the 3rd Annual
Arnold/Notkin birthday last night.

The show is great as usually and the party last night was just great, I
believe
we all had a great time with a great list meteorite hunters, dealers and
list members.
I have only have few photo, But I'm sure other will post other photo's soon
Photo's are of some displays, Allan Langheinrich Meteorites and Fossils and
the rest are dinosaur stuff, A lot of cool Dino stuff.
The party photo's are of me getting Bob Hagg to answer some questions on the
Tucson Meteorite, The Birthday Boys, Steve Arnold was Armed with a 6 gun
Other in photos are of A few of Bob Hagg & Prof Jim Kriegh, Mike Farmer,
Dean Bessey and few others
I'm sorry I took only a few photo's last night, of so many people who came
to this great turnout and I only got a small few, but meet many others,

http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/allangroom1a.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/allangroom2a.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/dinomodels1a.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/dinonest1a.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/dinoroom1a.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/smalltrex1a.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/partybirthdayboys.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/answermebob.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/partyview1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/partyview2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/etrockmeteorites/partyview3.jpg

Hope you all like them, and now see what you all missed out on last night.

And A Big Thanks to Geoff Notkin and Steve Arnold for sharing there party
with Me.
Thanks again and you like.

Keith Vazquez
Chandler, Arizona