[meteorite-list] Tribal Group Sale of Fragments

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:03 2004

--------------A105C99350E1FA87EFD5EC39

Jamie,
   I answered your question. Only you can judge for yourself! I too am
a "so-called", Native American, by birth, belief, and genetics...my
judgement (choice). drtanuki

Jamie Ekholm wrote:

> I asked whether or not the land BELONGS to the Native Americans of
> that particular area. I know the difference...I happen to be Native
> American. Jamie Ekholm

--------------A105C99350E1FA87EFD5EC39

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Jamie,
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; I answered your question.&nbsp; Only you can judge for
yourself!&nbsp; I too am a "so-called", Native American, by birth, belief,
and genetics...my judgement (choice).&nbsp;&nbsp; drtanuki

<P>Jamie Ekholm wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<STYLE></STYLE>
<FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>I
asked whether or not the land BELONGS to the Native Americans of that particular
area.&nbsp; I know the difference...I happen to be Native American.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>Jamie
Ekholm</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>