[meteorite-list] Mr. Casper

From: Michael Casper <Michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:02 2004

  Thank you Rick! It is true! The air is thin up here.
Hey Rick! Do you have a signed copy of "ROCKS
FROM SPACE"? If you don't, you should get one.
CLICK BELOW!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1071093192

If you get one I'll throw in a signed copy of my YEAR 2000
Colour Catalogue! ALSO SIGNED!!!

  oxoxoxoxox, Thanks Pal!, MC