[meteorite-list] Mud-slinging

From: Edward Hodges <holyfireballs_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:02 2004

It seems to me that there is more mud-slinging going on here than serious
discussion about meteorites. There seems to be one guy in particular that is
just bitter and doesn't have much to say except bad things about everyone
else, especially his competitors.(you know who I mean)It seems he thinks he
is owed respect because he used to be the big-shot, and now he rips anyone
with good material. I am interested in science, meteorites, new finds, new
falls, astronomy, much like most people on the list. If I really wanted to
hear someone whine all day long I'd watch the Lifetime network. What I'm
trying to get across here is: Why do we put up with it? I'll be blocking
emails from so-and-so, which should give me less time opening and deleting
rude, uninformative emails, and more time studying meteorites. I just had to
get this off my chest before leaving for Tucson. You can be sure the next
email from me will be all about meteorites, and related material that could
be construed as intelligent. Have fun.-Edward R. Hodges