[meteorite-list] Re: Energy/Matter/Paradox

From: BOORX4_at_aol.com <BOORX4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:01 2004

--part1_8f.16bfab29.2992cf06_boundary

Hi List,

WOW AND WOW!

I got more than I bargained for.
Philosophical theories of Plato, Aristotle and even Zen.
Theoretical Physics, Quantum tunneling, E=mc2, energy<>matter.
Even taboo religion and God were mentioned.

What I gather from all this is that man just really doesn't know how it all
began. Just like the chicken or the egg dilemma. Man has lots of ideas,
theories, postulates, data and could be this or could be that. But no
definitive answer, which is what I expected anyway.

I was intrigued by the idea that time and space really doesn't exist except
in our imagination.
So, in other words: Man devised time and space (distance) just so he would
have a way of explaining or understanding his physical existence in the
universe, in the here and now.

I reckon I'll have to wait until I "kick the bucket" and ask God for the
answer to all my questions.

This was a good string and I thank all who participated.

Bob

--part1_8f.16bfab29.2992cf06_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi List,<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">WOW </FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">AND</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> WOW!<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I got more than I bargained for.<BR>
Philosophical theories of Plato, Aristotle and even Zen.<BR>
Theoretical Physics, Quantum tunneling, E=mc2, energy&lt;&gt;matter.<BR>
Even taboo religion and God were mentioned.<BR>
<BR>
What I gather from all this is that man just really doesn't know how it all began.&nbsp; Just like the chicken or the egg dilemma.&nbsp; Man has lots of ideas, theories, postulates, data and could be this or could be that.&nbsp; But no definitive answer, which is what I expected anyway.<BR>
<BR>
I was intrigued by the idea that time and space really doesn't exist except in our imagination.<BR>
So, in other words: Man devised time and space (distance) just so he would have a way of explaining or understanding his physical existence in the universe, in the here and now.<BR>
<BR>
I reckon I'll have to wait until I "kick the bucket" and ask God for the answer to all my questions.<BR>
<BR>
This was a good string and I thank all who participated.<BR>
<BR>
Bob<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_8f.16bfab29.2992cf06_boundary--