[meteorite-list] FREE Telescope NO LIE

From: Rick Nowak <internationalmeteoritesociety_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:01 2004

Maybe someone knows a troubled or confused teen or
adult for that matter. Or a a kid or adult with limted
means etc.I have a Orbitor 200 Telescope 525 x
Magnification. I used it one time to check out the
moon. Those craters really jump out at you! I do not
want to get into this branch of astromony. The scope
is in it's original box used by still a mint. I will
pick the best e mail in the most non bias fair way
possible. I will ship international if need be at my
cost and just ask that everyone is on the up and up.
Hopefully the person given this will inspire to reach
for the stars............. Thank You Rick