[meteorite-list] Paradox

From: Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:01 2004

At the risk of continuing a "religious" theme...

You have posted a wonderful question and one which humans have been trying
to answer since we formulated the first law of thermodynamics. An answer to
your question would be the Holy Grail of scientific endeavour.

As for my personal slant .... there had to have been some divine cosmic
power which created all from nothing. And that energy created meteorites.
Perhaps that is why I am so fascinated with these stones. I can gaze at my
collection for hours and ponder the universe in all its majesty and also ask
how did all this begin.

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario