[meteorite-list] Simple minded individuals.

From: George N. <treasurehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C1AD6E.DB2F4300

That is exactly what many of you people are. The kid comes to the list =
once a day to show his findings, thats one single post a day, and you =
dolts fire off a barage of cut downs. Those of you who have endulged in =
this behavior are an embarrassment to any science. Mohamed is right, =
your'e not scientists. You are opportunists. Currently pursuing the =
opportunity to bash in the head of someone who may be ignorant, but not =
unworthy of this list. No matter how strongly Mohamed feels about his =
findings, no one here has any legitimate reason to ridicule his beliefs. =
 And you call this an educational environment? You don't know the first =
thing about education! Do you really think that you should promote the =
fast learners and send the slow one's to the chair? An educator has =
patience and understanding. None of you who have been overly critical =
of Mohamed have shown any patience. =20

I have made a good deal of friends and associates on this list. Some of =
which are engaged in this bashing. I am not afraid to suggest to you =
that you are in the wrong, and that you should reconsider your actions.

Someone enlighten me!
What exactly is wrong with getting a message or two a day within the =
boundaries of the list that link to a separate site and show somebody's =
findings? Mohamed has never spammed this list. Mohamed has never been =
vulgar or agressive. Is ignorance a crime? Because if it is you are =
all guilty. =20

When I told Mohamed that he could send his pics to me outside of the =
list, I did it for the benefit of everyone. I was willing to take one =
for the team. Something many of you know nothing about. Mohamed =
emailed me privately and agreed to my proposal. Yet others on this list =
are "simple minded" and can't see the forest through the trees. So they =
continue to make unsupported accusations like "he is an american", or =
"he is pulling the wool over everyone's eyes". What!? How can you =
assume that? Just because his english is satisfactory? This is not a =
case of "The boy who cried wolf", this is listserv communism. I hope =
you are all proud of yourselves. Scientists.=20

Have at me.

George Nicula

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C1AD6E.DB2F4300

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>That is exactly what many of you people are.&nbsp; =
The kid=20
comes to the list once a day to show his findings, thats one single post =
a day,=20
and you dolts fire off a barage of cut downs.&nbsp; Those of you who =
have=20
endulged in this behavior are an embarrassment to any science.&nbsp; =
Mohamed is=20
right, your'e not scientists.&nbsp; You are opportunists.&nbsp; =
Currently=20
pursuing the opportunity to bash in the head of someone who may be =
ignorant, but=20
not unworthy of this list.&nbsp; No matter how strongly Mohamed feels =
about his=20
findings, no one here has any legitimate reason to ridicule his =
beliefs.&nbsp;=20
And you call this an educational environment?&nbsp; You don't know the =
first=20
thing about education!&nbsp; Do you really think that you should promote =
the=20
fast learners and send the slow one's to the chair?&nbsp; An educator =
has=20
patience and understanding.&nbsp; None of you who have been overly =
critical of=20
Mohamed have shown any patience.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have made a good deal of friends and associates on =
this=20
list.&nbsp; Some of which are engaged in this bashing.&nbsp; I am not =
afraid to=20
suggest to you that you are in the wrong, and that you should reconsider =
your=20
actions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Someone enlighten me!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>What exactly is wrong with getting a message or two =
a day=20
within the boundaries of the list that link to a separate site and show=20
somebody's findings?&nbsp; Mohamed has never spammed this list.&nbsp; =
Mohamed=20
has never been vulgar or agressive.&nbsp; Is ignorance a crime?&nbsp; =
Because if=20
it is you are all guilty.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>When I told Mohamed that he could send his pics to =
me outside=20
of the list, I did it for the benefit of everyone.&nbsp; I was willing =
to take=20
one for the team.&nbsp; Something many of you know nothing about.&nbsp; =
Mohamed=20
emailed me privately and agreed to my proposal.&nbsp; Yet others on this =
list=20
are "simple minded" and can't see the forest through the trees.&nbsp; So =
they=20
continue to make unsupported accusations like "he is an american", or =
"he is=20
pulling the wool over everyone's eyes".&nbsp; What!?&nbsp; How can you =
assume=20
that?&nbsp; Just because his english is satisfactory?&nbsp; This is not =
a case=20
of "The boy who cried wolf", this is listserv communism.&nbsp; I hope =
you are=20
all proud of yourselves.&nbsp; Scientists. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Have at me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>George Nicula</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C1AD6E.DB2F4300--