[meteorite-list] Little Compensation

From: George N. <treasurehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

Hi Mohammed,

For what its worth, I would much rather glance at your rocks once a day than
sit here and delete a hundred unnessecarily poor responses. With that in
mind, I would like it if you would send your pictures to me instead of the
list. I promise I will look closely at all of them. I have no problem
helping you recognize a real meteorite. I happen to think that you may find
one eventually.

George Nicula