[meteorite-list] Any reports of SONIC BOOMS in Texas???

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:00 2004

Were there any reports of SONIC BOOMS in Texas?

The following was extracted from:
meteorobs-digest V4 #855

*******************************
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:23:21 -0500
From: Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs_at_atmob.org>
Subject: (meteorobs) Fwd: Fireball(?),
evening 31 Jan 2002, Houston TX USA

Glad to hear you were fortunate enough to witness one
of the many "fire balls" (both natural and manmade)
that occur each night over our heads:
These do happen all the time, but are still rarely
seen or reported!

Andy, while all the details are still fresh in your
mind, please submit a report form to one of the
astronomical organizations on what you saw?

Here are a few to choose from. Just pick whichever ONE
of these has the most questions you can answer readily
and accurately - and thanks!

    http://www.namnmeteors.org/fireball/report.html
    http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball/report.html
    http://www.imo.net/fireball/report.html

Please note the exact time of your sighting is also
considered critical.

NOTE: Andy is not a current 'meteorobs' reader. If you
followup, please
MANUALLY put 'AMcConville_at_CoreLab.com' in the "CC:"
line of your reply!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs_at_atmob.org>