[meteorite-list] New Meteorite

From: Dave Mouat <dmouat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Dear Listees
I apologize for the fact that I don't own a digital camera, and I'm a remote
sensing scientist - go figure. I was going to post this in a few weeks when I
did. But the timing is critical. Amazingly, I found myself on Gazos Beach on
the south San Mateo County (CA) coast and voila a chondrite (ordinary,
unfortunately) but on the other side, a howardite. Very cool. I'll bring it to
Tucson in a few days. Howmuch? well...
Dave