[meteorite-list] New Meteorite

From: Fred Olsen <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Mohamed,
I am so envious! How can I be like you. I go out to the desert and look
for weeks at a time and all I can find are terrestrial rocks. After thirty
years I still haven't found a real meteorite. But you go out and find
meteorite after meteorite. And yours are not just common chondrites or even
rarer Irons but you found Martians, Lunars, and even the first sedimentary
meteorite. I am so envious, boy I would give a lot to find just one common
meteorite!
Regards, Fred Olsen "Still looking after all these years"