[meteorite-list] Someone of you knows this meteorite?

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

I bought one of this guy's probable meteorwrongs; I figured what the heck?
I could use another sample of meteorwrong. Funny thing is, now
there is another guy selling "Eagle Butte meteorites" as well. Wonder how
many people will start selling them now. Wonder how they're getting
around the "non-export of Canadian meteorites" restrictions :-)

Tracy Latimer