[meteorite-list] My newest specimens

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Hi all:
I thought I would share with you a few "new" meteorites I have acquired for
my collection (and for sale, maybe). If you are interested have a look...

Mocs (L6) 146g and 40g individuals with Vienna Natural History Museum labels
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/mocs.jpg

Independence - a newly recognized fall from Miisouri. 20g and 15g slices
with black fusion crust. This meteorite was a single stone of about 890g
collected in 1917-1918 and held til 2001.
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/independence.jpg

Delaware - 356g complete slice, an incredible brecciated L4 from Arkansas.
Slices will be available shortly.
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/for_sale/delaware-356.jpg

Anyone else have some to share???

Matt Morgan