[meteorite-list] Just a Question

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

<< Is it not very strange that I find so many meteowrongs in the same place?

Nope. Not very strange. I, too, can find "so many meteorwrongs" in my front
yard, in my back yard, down the street and over the hill. My neighbor can
find many meteorwrongs, too. Pretty much the same for my brother in Santa
Cruz, and a guy I know near San Antonio.

They're rocks, dude. Meteorwrong = rock. Rocks are common. Multi-rocks.
Lotsa rocks. Lotsa rocks, yes.......lotsa meteorites, no.

    *sigh*

Gregory