[meteorite-list] New MeteoriteDELETE for gosh sake!quick!

From: magellon_at_earthlink.net <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:59 2004

Thanks Dave,
Love your idea! Hope you don't mind me using it for the Next Episode.
Ken Newton

Next Episode (following introduction scene):

MY: "There is a someone at the tent entrance. Let's go see who it is!" (walks to entrance)
"Look Boys and girls, It's Mr. Secret Expert from the secret famous usa university. Please
come in, Mr. Secret Expert." What do you have for us today?"

SE: "Another lunar identification for you Mr. Mumhamed" (Hands him large lunar certificate)

MY: "Thank You Mr. Secret Expert. Boys and girls, can you say 'LUNAR' ? (MY hangs certificate
on tent wall covered with certificates) And I have something for you, Mr. Secret Expert. (hands
him large black crusted rock with white interior)

SE: " Oh another meteorite! And look, the black fusion crust is an inch thick. (close-up of
crust) This must be a special meteorite!"

MY: "What do you mean, Mr. Secret Expert"?

SE: " This one must be from the planet VENUS. But I have to get back to the secret famous usa
university and do some expert tests to make sure, Bye Mr. Mumhamed. Bye, Boys and girls" (he
leaves)

MY: " Byeeee, Mr. Secret Expert. Hurry Back! Boys and girls, can you say 'VENUS' ? Is that
exciting? If you want to purchase some of the new VENUS meteorite, please send your money to the
address on the screen. Remember, send only paper money like this (holds up money) , not change
like this! (holds up change in other hand) O.K. Next time Mr. Mumhamed is going to take you to
the place where he finds all his valuable meteorites. That's right, Boys and girls, we are
going 'meteorite hunting.' But we don't go during the day! No, Mr. Mumhamed finds his best
meteorites at night. Now, don't be afraid, there is nothing to worry about. We will have a good
flashlight because it will be very, very late at night. We will visit all the Meteorite shops in
the area. No, we are NOT going inside , we will go around back. The shops will all be closed.
That is when we find the really, really, good meteorites. Boys and girls, can you say 'REJECT
PILE?' (puts on his robe and sandals and blows out his houka) Could you be, Would you be,
Won't you be my Lunar? Byeeee"
END