[meteorite-list] Tucson Show 2003 - Video

From: Allen Emer <aemer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:38 2004

John & Bob,

Now I wish I was going to be in Tucson for the show!...looks like you have
a great project going on and I wish I had the chance to be involved. I
light and shoot video for a living and love collecting meteorites. Was
wondering what format you're going to shoot on and edit.
  I shoot mostly with my broadcast Betacam camera package but have been
doing some HDTV stuff lately. My son Sean (also a collector) has a Cannon
xl1s DV ....

Keep us informed on your progress, if there is any thing we can do to help,
let us know.

Al & Sean Emer
Holmdel NJ