[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction update

From: Carl Saconn <CSACONN_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:37 2004

Just wanted to remind everyone that the 1.6 million dollar meteorite auction
on eBay is coming to a close shortly ( #2150668360). I plan on bidding 4
million for this one, so if you are going to snipe me, please let me know!
It will take up most of my Tucson funds, but a rock of this historical value
only shows up once in a blue moon. I only can hope that the seller discloses
who the owner is. After this is in my collection, I might run for president!
Have a great weekend!