[meteorite-list] Re-Asteroid?

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:37 2004

G'day Tom and List,

I have to say that since I was not there, I too cannot say what it was. I
have however been under plane shadows many times; both large and small; low
and high altitudes. As a pilot I find that it is pretty obvious when it's a
plane shadow. You can usually make out the shape no matter where the sun or
aircraft is in the sky. Just my opinion anyhow. Hope everyone had a great
Christmas and you all have a great New Year too. May 2003 be filled with
many meteorite falls! ;-)

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085