[meteorite-list] Asteroid?

From: wrecks463 <wrecks463_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:37 2004

I had the same thing happen to me and some co-workers about 10 years ago
while eating lunch. We were sitting on the side of a tailings pond just
south of Tucson when 2 shadows crossed directly on us. They were moving at a
pretty good clip from west to east. We all looked up trying to see what had
caused them but couldn't see a thing. We watched the shadows go out of sight
and waited for the sound of jet engines even though we didnt see any
aircraft. We never heard or saw anything. To this day we still talk about.
The shadows were big enough to catch our attention and watch move across the
valley floor for several seconds. I assume that it was some sort of military
aircraft flying really high due to the airbase here in Tucson, but like I
said we never saw or heard a thing. Pretty weird,eh?
    Just my two cents,
                    Rex : )