[meteorite-list] Tucson Auction update

From: moni seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:36 2004

Thanks Mr. Blood,

Those are sure great sites you listed on the bottom of your message.

I am new to this meteorite business and so far its really just a hobby of
mine.
I hope to make it to Tucson next year!
Reading all those great messages makes me realize that i am missing a great
deal!
Planning to meet all of you eventually, Moni ( a newcomer)

                          Merry Holidays
                           to you also!