[meteorite-list] Happy Holidays and Cape York

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:36 2004

Hello Everyone,

Well, I take off in a few minutes to vist that most sacred of American
icons, the one symbol which is uniquely American and part of the history of
America. Of couse, I am referring to...

Mickey Mouse!

Orlando, Florida, here we come!

Yes, our first vacation in two years. Going to spend a few days with the
big guy and Christmas with my father and my wife's parents. Will be back
sometime next week. Happy holidays to everyone!

I (together with Paul Martyn) will also have some Cape York micros for sale
on my site as soon as I return, at what I hope will be the lowest prices for
this historical meteorite!

Best wishes everyone,

-Walter