[meteorite-list] Tektite identification criterion

From: mafer_at_domafer.com <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:35 2004

------=_NextPart_000_015D_01C2A6D6.963282A0

Hi Norm and list

Norm, are there any other tests that may prove useful like refractive =
indice, specific gravity or thermal conductivity? I mention these =
because of tektites having mineral contents not normally associated with =
terrestrial rock or glass, and I don't know if tachylytes would be of =
concern or not.
Mark flexing new old knowledge without a lot of experience
  ----- Original Message -----=20