[meteorite-list] Meteorites for sale, christmas offer, save 35%

From: LABENNE METEORITES <metlabo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:35 2004

--=====================_75500545==_.ALT

Dear List

We have a temporary web site from today to December 25th with more than 200
meteorites items for sale with 35% off. >>
http://www.lunar-meteorites.com/christmas.html

Important:
-The 35% off are automatically calculate when you used the basket
-The 35% off are apply on order up to $199
-Free Delivery on all order !
-Free CDROM Certificate of Authenticity with each meteoritical specimen
-All inclusive! The price includes the product and shipping.

To deliveries in the USA and Canada, you don't have to pay custom duty, VAT
or other taxes... we'll pay for you! No custom duties or VAT are added to
deliveries in the European Union. To deliveries in the rest of the world,
it's the same all inclusive offer! You don't have to pay custom duty, VAT
or other taxes... we'll pay for you!

Labenne Meteorites
Meteorites for Science, Education and collectors
http://www.labenne-meteorites.com

Tel/fax : + 33 323 575 133
BP 57
02300 Tergnier
France
--=====================_75500545==_.ALT

Dear List<br><br>
We have a temporary web site from today to December 25th with more than
200 meteorites items for sale with 35% off. &gt;&gt;
basket<br>
-The 35% off are apply on order up to $199<br>
-Free Delivery on all order !<br>
-Free CDROM Certificate of Authenticity with each meteoritical specimen
-All inclusive! The price includes the product and shipping.<br><br>
To deliveries in the USA and Canada, you don't have to pay custom duty,
VAT or other taxes... we'll pay for you! No custom duties or VAT are
added to deliveries in the European Union. To deliveries in the rest of
the world, it's the same all inclusive offer! You don't have to pay
custom duty, VAT or other taxes... we'll pay for you! <br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Labenne Meteorites<br>
Meteorites for Science, Education and collectors<br>
Tel/fax : + 33 323 575 133<br>
BP 57<br>
02300 Tergnier <br>
France</html>