[meteorite-list] metal detector help?

From: Tom aka james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:35 2004

Hello List, My metal detector does not pic up stone meteorites unless there
over 100g's. Yes I like finding meteorites over 100g's but I also like
finding the smaller ones! So any ways I barrowed a metal detector from my
uncle. It is a WHITES EAGLE 2 SL , But no directions! Does any list member
have one. If so could you give my a crash coarse. Like what I do after I
turn it on, what setting to use? I plan on using it at Gold Basin!

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168